Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2021

REVIVAL


If anyone from back in the day is still around and reading this: hope you have been well and staying safe. Newcomers, welcome! I'm bringing the blog back, which I should've done a lot sooner rather than later. Mainly gonna keep it to Sentai and Rider scans like I did back in the day, with some rumors and speculation that I feel could be significant, all for historical purposes. Anything news related I probably won't report on, since I keep up with that in real-time on Twitter for the most part. Follow me on Twitter @SentaiFive, if you haven't already. Let's connect! https://twitter.com/SentaiFive

First order of business will be posting Donbrothers and the new Revice scans, whenever they drop this week. Elements and characters of Zenkaiger are supposed to carry over such as the Sentai Gears, ZenKaizer (who is supposedly getting a black suit), and Zyuran. Also Don Momotaro, the leader of the new team, is supposed to appear in Zenkaiger in January. So these next few months are going to be interesting to say the least and very exciting for those who are currently enjoying Zenkaiger, such as myself.

I've been wanting to do this for quite some time, but never had the drive to bring it back. I've recently found myself referring to dates on which certain rumors, info and scans were posted, but the only place I could really link back in a quick manner was my blog lol. It gets annoying to search my Twitter hashtags to find a certain scan or piece of info, or even scrolling through my phone, which I could clear some space on. This got me thinking, why not keep updating the blog again and just keep it to something minimal as my own scan archive, for everyone else to access in case they need to?

Can't believe it's been 7 years since I stopped. I should've brought it back a year after, when I finished college, but I did think about it quite a few times the last 6 years, just never acted till now. Gonna have to make some serious changes to the look and name. But, that's basically it for now. Looking forward to updating this later in the week. See you all soon!

1 comment:

Please keep it respectful